Podcast Ideas


 

When I hear someone say, “I want to start a podcast!” I always follow up with, “About what?” 

🦗Crickets. 

 🔌 Just like with starting any project, business, blog, or whatever goal you set for yourself, there needs to be a foundation and roadmap for your podcast. I’m sure you have heard about “content pillars.” This isn’t just a buzzword. A podcast is supported by pillars you create that represent your passions and your purpose, and a roadmap will help you keep it structured. 

 📡Podcasts are a type of media just like television, movies, video games, music and sports, and therefore, are used to entertain, recommend, inspire and inform listeners. While it should be something you want to do for yourself, reaching the listeners is key. 💡

Do you have a podcast? Or have you ever thought about starting one? Let me know in the comments! 

Image description: Allison is holding up a notebook with an empty page.

Comments

Popular Posts